The next step would be to get you started on the road of using the application
Step 1: Extract the application
- Windows - Use winrar or similar application
- *nix/OSX use "tar -xf jyeti-dist.tar.bz2
- Windows - From the command prompt change to the directory where the application was extracted too. Then use the following command "java -jar JYeti.jar"
- *nix/OSX from a terminal change to the directory where the application was extracted too. Then use the following command 'java -jar JYeti.jar"
- Set the path to the tld list file, this is the file that contains a list of TLD's or top level domains. Mozilla maintains an up to date version of this file, however the current file is shipped with the application. It can be found under the "tlddata" directory.
- Set the path to a directory containing bruteforce dictionary files to be used for the forward lookup bruteforcing. A list of files have been provided with the application.
- Set the Bing API Key. If you already have one - groovy. If not, go to http://www.bing.com/developers/createapp.aspx and login with your Windows Live ID.
- That should be it, now select "Close" and you should see the main application screen
Next: Domain Expand - What it is, why it sucks and how we are trying to make it easy...